What’s new in Windows 10, version 1803 ?
www.office.com/setup——–In this article we will tell you about the new and improved features and content that are of interest to IT Pros for Windows 10 version 1803. This update also contains all features and fixes included in previous updates of Windows 10, version 1709.
- Windows 10 in S mode
Windows 10 in S mode is now available on both Windows 10 Home and Pro PCs. A commercial customer will be able to use Windows 10 Enterprise in S mode – by starting with Windows 10 Pro in S mode and then activating Windows 10 Enterprise on the computer.
Some additional information about Windows 10 in S mode:
- Microsoft-verified. All of your applications are verified by Microsoft for security and performance.
- Provides a lasting performance. Start-ups are quick, and S mode is built to make them work faster.
- Is flexible and takes your choice into consideration. Save your files to your favourite cloud, like OneDrive or DropBox, and access them from any other device of your choice.
- S mode, on a scale of modern devices. Enjoy all the great Windows multi-tasking features, like snapping Windows, task view and virtual desktops on a range of S mode enabled devices.
- If you want to log out of S mode, you will be charged with no fee in order to do that, regardless of edition. But once you switch out of S mode, you cannot switch back.
- Windows Autopilot
Windows Autopilot provides a modern device lifecycle management service powered by the cloud that delivers a zero touch experience for using Windows 10.
Clcik here to install office with Product Key. www.office.com/setup
Using Intune, Autopilot now enables securing the device by locking it during provisioning the Windows Out Of Box Experience (OOBE) until policies and settings for the device are met, thereby ensuring that by the time the user gets to the desktop, the device is secured and configured correctly.
Windows Autopilot is now available with Surface, Lenovo, and Dell. Other OEM partners such as HP, Toshiba, Panasonic, and Fujitsu will support Autopilot in coming months.
- Windows 10 kiosk and Kiosk Browser
With this version of Windows 10 you can easily use and manage Kiosk devices with Microsoft Intune in single and multiple app scenarios. This includes the new Kiosk Browser available from the Microsoft Store. Kiosk Browser is great for delivering a reliable and user-friendly browsing experience for scenarios such as retail and signage.
- Using Intune, you can use the Kiosk Browser from the Microsoft Store, configure start URL, allowed URLs, and enable/disable navigation buttons.
- Using Intune, you can use and configure shared devices and Kiosks using assigned access to create a secure experience with the correct apps and configuration policies
- Support for multiple screens for digital signage use cases.
- The ability to ensure all MDM configurations are enforced on the device before granting the assigned access using the Enrollment Status page.
- The ability to configure and run Shell Launcher in addition to existing UWP Store apps.
- For multi-user Firstline Worker kiosk devices, instead of specifying every user, it’s now possible to assign different assigned access configurations to Azure AD groups or Active Directory groups.———-www.office.com/setup