Unable to Log in to an office app using Work or school account – Problem Fixed!
www.office.com/setup———-Are you unable to Log in to an office app using Work or school account? Microsoft Office provides you two different kinds of accounts to log in and access its features. Many of the users already have the Office account credentials – an existing email address and password for both kinds of accounts. Via Work and Personal Accounts, you can use and organize data in your way.
However, at times people suffer troubles while signing in to their Office account and this can make them feel irritated. So today we are here to assist you and solve the problem.
If you have installed Office Setup and have access to its online services, but you have forgotten your password or facing problem while logging in, you can fix it in easy and multiple methods.
How to Fix Office log in error to access Office apps using Work or school account?
First of all, verify the accounts associated for using Work or school account are valid or not. If the email address you are using to log in does not exists, use the one you registered while Office activation.
- Launch an Office app such as Excel or Word
- Click Account which is available on File tab
- Take your cursor to Connected Services and under the section, check for the email address listed matches the one you used to sign-in in previous sessions
- Log out
- Try different account to login
Method 1: Do the Password configuration used while logging in to your Office 2013 (versions)
- Visit to office.com/setup and see sign in settings
- Click on forgot password and proceed
- Follow the instruction that are being displayed on the screen
- Set security questions and make sure to keep the answer safe
Method 2: Remove the office Profile and login details associated with a deleted logon identity
activate office: www.office.com/myaccount
If this problem happens only for an individual or to some of the accounts, remove the Office profiles of those users from the list. If you are finding it complicated to do such changes, follow these steps:
- Open an updated version of web browser and visit office.com/setup
- Delete the office profile and details linked to the removed logon identity
- Attempt to login again
- If the office login error persists, or if this process does not apply to you, go off to Method 2.
Method 3: Enable modern authentication (Office 2013 or newer)
If users have Office setup 2013 or newer version and are facing the login error on a constant basis permit Modern Authentication for Office 2013 or the version you are using on your Windows devices.
Once you enable the setting of modern authentication, make sure to restart your computer.
In possible cases, the login error will be fixed, or in case the method does not give you the desired results, please connect to Office Customer support.www.office.com/setup