Work With Pictures And Text Wrapping In Microsoft Word 2013
www.office.com/setup—————-Work With Pictures And Text Wrapping In Microsoft Word 2013. Adding pictures to your file can be an effective method to add details to existing content. Applied as a part of the balance, pictures can improve the outlook of your word document.
To insert a picture from a file:
If you have a particular picture you want to insert in a file, you need to follow a series of steps which are as follows:
- Place the insertion point where you need the picture to be placed.
- Snap on the Insert tab.
- The Insert Picture exchange box will show up.
- Select the coveted picture document.
- Click Insert.
- The picture will be displayed.
- To resize a picture, click and drag one of the corner approximating handles.
- The picture will change estimate while keeping similar extents.