Microsoft Calling Plans Now Available for Office 365 Users
www.office.com/setup———–On 1st May 2018, Microsoft Company announced that Calling Plans for Office 365 are now available in Canada. The declaration has created an exhilaration among all because of the abundant advantages that come along with it after adopting a Cloud-based PSTN system within the organization. Some of the advantages of Calling Plans for Office 365 which includes cost-efficiency, lower maintenance requires, and improvement in mobility.
The revelation of Microsoft Office setup has opened up the penstocks when it comes the time of grilling, so to assist the customers in deciding whether Calling Plans for Office 365 is right for them or not.
Given below are some of the Frequently Answered Questions which are related to Calling Plans for Office setup 365 and this will help the customers’ with the very first step to getting started with the plan:
MS-Calling Plans for Office setup 365
MS-Calling Plans for Office 365 is also available with Skype for Business or Microsoft Terms. It assigns a primary phone number to each and every one in your organization, to use while calling or receiving calls through the Internet.
Microsoft Company has come up with the Calling Plans for Office 365 to help all those organizations that have old on-premises ‘landline’ with the Cloud-hosted PSTN solution. This solution is related to the traditional PSTN calling with Voice-over-Internet protocol (VoIP) technology.
In simple words, the organization can now remove all the inept, on-premise structure and move the organization to Cloud Solution that lets the user make as well as receive calls from their PC, handset, or mobile device.
Some of the key points of Microsoft Calling Plans for Office 365 are :
- No need of using Landline from the current service provider. As MS-Calling Plans for Office setup 365 is replacing them with the low-cost plan.
- Different MS-Calling Plans options are available-
- Domestic Calling Plan option is available for 120 minutes that are used on Skype or Teams in the organization to communicate with them. And it will cost around $7.30 CAD/user/month.
- Domestic and International Calling Plan option is available for 3000 minutes and/or 600 International minutes, that are best for all the customers who need to make international calls on daily basis. It will cost the customers around $29.18 CAD/user/month
- Microsoft Office setup 365 Calling plans available in Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Puerto Rico, Netherlands, Spain, UK, and the US. Recently, it’s available in Australia.
- Domestic Calling Plan option is available for 3000 minutes or 150 minutes per day, that are used by the organizations with the other organization on (Canada or USA) day to day interaction. It will cost $14.59 CAD/user/month.
- .Microsoft Office setup Phone system is now included with Office 365 Enterprise E5 licenses. Office setup 365 Enterprise E1 and E3, MS-Calling Plans are also available with an extra charge.
- MS-Calling Plans work with Microsoft teams as well as Skype for Business.—————office.com/setup