How To Apply Styles In Microsoft Word 2013
www.office.com/setup—————-Lets start with How To Apply Styles In Microsoft Word 2013?Style is a well-crafted mixture of shading, textual style and size that can be added to the content prepared in Word. Styles enhance the look of your document and leaves a good impression on the reader.
To apply a style:
- Select the text you need to enhance
- In the Styles option placed on the Home tab, click on more
- Select the style by your preference starting from the drop menu.
- The content will show up in the chose style.
To apply a Style set:
Style sets consists of title, heading, and passage styles. Style sets allowsa user to organize all elementsin record quickly.
- From the Design tab, click the More.
- Pick the style of your choice from the drop menu.
The chosen style set will be applied to the document
To modify a style:
- Click the style you need to change in the Styles gathering
- select Modify from the Drop menu
- A discourse box will show up.
- Arrange the coveted designing improvements
- Click OK