How to add a full set of free emojis on Microsoft Word
www.office.com/setup——————————How to add a full set of free emojis on Microsoft Word? Microsoft Office, and specifically Word understands that applying emoticons is noticeably more wearisome on the grounds that the application isn’t charted in light of picture-based symbols. But now you can introduce an entire procedure of 1,300+ emoticons into Word using a free include called Emoji Keyboard.
Here will validate to you generally accepted methods to download and introduce Emoji Keyboard and how to apply it in your next Word document.
Download and introduce
Emoticon Keyboard is handy and user-friendly with these Office applications:
- OneNote Online
- PowerPoint 2013 Service Pack 1 or later
- PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- PowerPoint 2016 or later
- PowerPoint Online
- Word 2013 Service Pack 1 or later
- Word 2016 for Mac
- Word 2016 or later
- Word Online
The least demanding tactics to get to the Office Store is by tapping the symbol placed under the Insert tab.
- Scan the Office Store for Emoji Keyboard.
- Tap the Add catch to start the download and present process.
- After tapping the Add catch, you should see another section under the Insert tab for Emoji Keyboard.
- To add an emoticon to a record, explore to the Insert tab and tap the Emoji Keyboard.
- This includes an excess of 1,300 emoticon symbols to browse.
You can look for a particular emoticon or you can check through the different classes. You can pick an alternative skin tone for your emoticons.
Remember the size of these emoticons can be balanced. It may look like this :
Have fun 😉 ———————————————-www.office.com/setup