How do I change the payment option for my MS Office subscription?
www.office.com/setup————–Lets discuss about “How do I change the payment option for my MS Office subscription?”Microsoft Office is one of the most used software across the world. the entire productivity suite comprises several applications, servers, and services. You can either benefitfrom the MS Office free trial version or paid subscription. The former remains active for a period of 30-days, while for the other you can choose the time period from a number of plans available on the official website.
for more info visit:www.office.com/myaccount
During the purchase, you are asked to create an Office account, through which you willsucceed your subscription (periodic billing, switch subscriptions, check activation date, etc.) in the future. To proceed further and make a payment for your Office 365 or any other subscription, you need to add a payment method (credit/debit card, PayPal or more). Here, you also get an option of saving the card details for all the future payments.
If you have already saved a credit/debit card or other payment mode details and now want to change as per your convenience. Follow the below-given instructions:
(Please note that the steps for changing the payment option for Office setup 365 are more or less same. In this article, you will find the steps for Office 365.)
- Log in to the Services and Subscriptions page with your Microsoft Account
- Choose the Microsoft Account, which is linked with your Office 365 subscription
- Select the subscription you want to update or modify the payment option for
- Now, select Change how you pay and from this drop-down, choose one of the following:
- Select a different payment option. You can check the new payment option in the Pay with section
- Select Add a new way to pay
- Now, select a payment option and provide the required details
- Hit Next
- The option of changing the payment mode may vary in different countries or region
- Now, select Back to subscriptions
All your payments will be deducted from the newly added payment option only!——————————office.com/setup