Finalizing and Protecting Your Workbook In Microsoft Excel 2013
www.office.com/setup————Finalizing and Protecting Your Workbook In Microsoft Excel 2013. Before going for any presentation in an office you need to make sure that there are no spelling blunders or data you don’t want to present. Excel provides you with this kind of security and promises you an exercise manual, including Document Inspector and Spell Check.
To use Spell Check:
- From the Review tab, click the Spelling charge.
- The Spelling dissertation box will show up.
- For each spelling mistake in your worksheet, Spell Check will offer proposals for the right spelling.
- Select a proposal and click Change to alter the mistake.
- A replace box will show up in view of rectifying all spelling mistakes. Click OK to close Spell Check.
activate MS office here: www.office.com/myaccount
Ignoring spelling “errors”
Spell Check isn’t always right. In some cases, it will stump over the word and call it full of errors despite of the fact that they are spelled effectively. This error occurs with names, which will be shown as an error because of its words reference. You can choose not to change a spelling “mistake” with any of the three alternatives:
- Ignore Once: This will avoid the word without developing it.
- Add: This adds the word to the dictionary so it will never show up as a mistake again.
- Ignore All: This will avoid the word without converting it and shift every single other amount of the word in your worksheet.
- Ensure the word is spelled accurately before picking this choice.
Protecting your workbook
Anyone can access your data, go through it properly, copy it and use all the information contained. There are various ways to safeguard an exercise manual, dependent upon your requirements.
- click the File tab to get to Backstage view.