Effective method to send a Word Doc as an email message straight forwardly
www.office.com/setup———-What is the effective method to send a Word Doc as an email message straight forwardly.In order to send a mail, we use the ‘Send to Mail Recipient’ in Microsoft Word 2010 and in Microsoft Office Word 2007 while as in Microsoft Office Word 2003 and in Word 2002 the same is done by Mail Recipient.
Here we provide you a proper guide for how to send a Word document in an email:
- On the File menu, click Options.
- Go to Quick Access Toolbar
- Click All Commands in the Choose charges from the list.
- Click Send to Mail Recipient
- Glick Add to add the summon to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Tap the Microsoft Office Button office 2007 document catch and after that snap Word Options.
- click Customize> All Commands in the Choose charges from a list.
- click Send to Mail Recipient, and after that click on Add to add the charge to the Quick Access Toolbar.
Word 2003 and Word 2002
- On the File menu, click on Send To, and after that go to Mail Recipient to send the record as the body of the message. Or you can point to Mail Recipient (as Attachment) to send the report.
- Select Default Outlook Profileand click on Word adds an email header to the report.
- Write the email address of the beneficiary on the To line, or select the email address from your Address Book.
- click Send a Copy that you need to send in the email body————————www.office.com/setup