Microsoft Office Overview- Let’s Get Started
Get started with Microsoft Office at www.office.com/setup or office.com/setup which is a set of interdependent desktop applications, servers, and services considered exemplify as an office suite, for the Microsoft Windows and macOS operating systems.
Microsoft has a vast end of the application on which you can work, they provide you with all the different kinds of services an applications.
Desktop Applications form www.office.com/setup:
- Microsoft Access: Is an application which stores data in its own configuration situated on the Access Jet Database Engine. Software developers and others use Microsoft Access to maturate Application softwares.
- Microsoft Excel: Is one of the most used spreadsheets around the globe. It is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows,mac OS.Android and IOS. It has all the advanced tools which are used for creating a spreadsheet called Visual Basic for Applications. This application has been used widely since 1993 by replacing Lotus 1-2-3 as the industry standard for spreadsheets.
- Microsoft OneNote: It is a computer program for free-form information acquisition and multi-user fraternization. Its gather users information on notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio annotation
- Microsoft Word: Is a word processor developed at Microsoft and was first released on 25th of October, 1983 and created under different name Multi-Tool Word for “xenix “systems.
Server Applications from Office.com/setup:
- Microsoft Exchange Server: Is also known as the mail server developed at Microsoft, it exclusively runs on Windows Server OS. Microsoft has sold a number of versions of Exchange Server the latest one was developed in 2013 known as Exchange Server 2013.
- Outlook on the web: Was also known by the names Exchange Web connect, Outlook Web Access, and Outlook Web App in Office 365 ad Exchange Server 2013, it is a personal information manager web app developed by Microsoft. As its comprehended in Office 365 and Exchange Server, and Exchange Online.
- Microsoft Office Project Server: Its a application based on project management server solution developed by Microsoft since 2000. There have been a lot of versions of Office Project Server, the latest version is 2016-Project Server 2016/Project Online.